Thursday, March 7, 2013

Dear...............

Dear Mummy,
Do you see me cry?
Every time I'm lost, blinded by a fool.
Do you feel my pain?
Every time my heart is shattering like a broken window to ashes,
and I'll be hiding under the table for peace.
Do you hear me scream?
Every time when my hope, faith and dream is one gap further away from me.
Mummy,
I never wondered my life without you.
I never like to see you weak.
I hate to see you in pain.
And I get angry to know that you are sick.
I blame myself for losing you.
I wounded myself for every pain and tears that I caused you.
Mummy,
I know Allah loves you more than I do,
and my prayers was being answered:
"If there only 1 choice for not letting my Mummy bare the pain is to let her go. Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku, dengan belas kasihan Mu please take a good care of Mummy.."
And, that morning.
Maybe He wanted me to say "Goodbye" by,
whispering the Syahadah to your ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment