Saturday, October 6, 2012

One & Only

Watch "Adele - One and only" on YouTube


Dear Diary,
         Im officially a Wattpad addict! I love meljar2012's stories <3 Well currently Im hooked on 'Just You', its a continuity from 'Just A Kiss Goodnight' whereby the main characters for both of the book is actually best of friends. 'Just A Kiss Goodnight' is amazing! Topped 'Twilight' for me. But I dont want the story to be a movie, it is much more fun if you can imagined in your head while reading (seductively I have!) 

        This song (the one that I posted) is actually from 'Just You' when Marnie sang in her bathroom out loud, I think intentionally to make Scoot understand the lyrics ;p . And when Im reading this 2 books, well of coz Mollie and Marnie was me and Callen and Scoot was Double Cheeseburger. Hahah! While Brock is McChiken, OMG! Ok done for now :D

When you love someone for so long, how do you give them up? Even despite the heartbreak they caused? (Marnie, Just You)

p/s: If you dont understand where Im coming from. Just go to wattpad (u can dload it to ur tablet or read it through ur comp or lappy) and read 'Just A Kiss Goodnight' AND THEN 'Just You'.

No comments:

Post a Comment