Sunday, September 30, 2012

CHANGES

Dear Diary,
              Few people asked me, am I on a diet? Hahaahahha! Diet? There is no such word in my life dictionary 'diet' unless 'lose 5kg for taekwondo tournament weight-day' itu ada. Well I do notice tht few of my clothes and pants are getting loose. But I always say 'its da washing machine tht make it loose' BLAME IT ON THE MACHINE ;p . Because, everytime i weight myself...takde pon turun kak nab oiiii! BLAME IT ON THE WEIGHING MACHINE I guess :D

              
              Well to be frank, it's because  UFO dah tak  suap dah sbb tuh Safa kurus ;p . No lah! Kidding jerk...but diet tuh tk kan so maybe its because I missed Mummy's cooking and I miss Mummy herself. If u say Im covering and actually Im dieting but dunwan to admit, where got diet person go eat McDonalds breakfast EVERYDAY. Want me to repeat arrr? Haiyaaa....(asal aQ cakap cina pon wo pu che taw). Its like, so boring without her. I really miss her cooking evendo its just sambal ikan bilis and ikan masin. I still remember when Mummy watched Halal Bio in Astro Oasis and they showed how they actually captured the mamak guy making roti canai. Ama! Mummy dunwan to eat roti canai outside already. So one fine day, Mummy decided to be her own Ane and make roti canai. Seriouslaa! So when I saw her, I said "Mummy pandai ke buat roti canai" thn Mummy answered "eyh! Bolehlaaaa..aQ mase kecik kecik dulu inilaaa makanan breakfast kiteorg" so I pon "oooooooooooooooOooooooo..." tapi dalam hati aQ, sedap ke?
               
                She make the roti canai sumwhere midnyte, because the dough need to be rest first. Tomorrow nye plak, I ke Mummy yg cook sardin and later late afternoon she goreng laa her roti canai. Her 1st after all this years roti canai mcm tk jadi sket, keras actually jd cam lempeng. But no worries, me and Mummy still lahap the roti like tht roti its our last food. Once the roti masuk jhe dlm mulut........lembut and Sedap!!! Then Mummy cakap "lepas nih kene beli ghee dgn susu manis, td aQ gune planta jeee" "ok! And lepas nih Safa lak nk belaja buat" sambil sengih tp mengunyah.. " haaa! Taw pon kamu kan.." not long after tht, then Nazrul ntah dari mane pops out "eh! Ape nih!" Nazrul berkate memandang rendah..ngeh ngeh die tk rase lagi. "Mummy buat roti canai" and Nazrul berkate lag "Mummy taw ke buat roti canai?" Mummy senyum je and ajak Nazrul makan. So Nazrul pon duduk laa sebelah Mummy and suddenly dia lak yg meratah roti canai tuh dengan cicah dgn kuah sardin. "Haaaa taw pon kamu.." Mummy perli. Nguah nguah nguah!
                   
                    Hurm...I miss u ryte now Mummy.
                  
                   Another changes tht actually I realize about me is, I actually dah boleh bertolak ansur dengan Daddy. Bile rase nak marah and memberontak ade macam one voice that whisper to me "Maafkan laa Daddy. Biarkan dia menang, tk bermakne kite lemah" lepas tuh terus reda, magic! And ade sekli tuh, nak buat sambal sotong but im a bit lazy to go to carrefour after work so I askde Daddy to buy the sotong about 5 if the big ones or 7 if it is small. Sekali time aQ balik Daddg cakap dgn happy nye "Daddy dah beli sotong" aQ pon ok laa gud. Bile bukak sotong tuh dr plastic at the sink, omg! This is a sotong or octopus??? Its big and he bought like 10 of it. I remembered that Mummy pernah told me tht kalau buying the squid, the big ones actually liat and tk sedap. But nevermind laaa, aQ still cuci. But sotong itu punya bau...Masya Allah! I tought maybe the smell will go away after rendam dgn air lemon but after doing tht it still dosent work, Daddy beli sotong busuk laaa....adeh! Besar lak tuh, banyak lak tuh...I wanted to membebel kat Daddy but I laugh my heart out instead after I replay what uncle Talib say "kak Nor, Capt kalau pilih kapal reti laa kak Nor.." then everyone laughed. I glare at the living room and visiualising the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment