Monday, June 4, 2012

What Influenced Me?

Dear diary,

         What influenced me the most? POLITICS! haahahaah! kidding :p Its my family of course! And my environment of me growing up. Well, not all Id been influenced my family coz, Mummy had a sewing business & hell no hack nothing I know about sewing. In fact, Im terrified to use the machine ;p For environment, well since I was 8 if Im not mistaken, Id been moving here and there like pulling-rope kindda of sort. First, I moved to Shah Alam, then to Langkawi, and then back to Shah Alam. Even in Shah Alam itself, Id moved to few houses that Id lost count! No la, kidding ;p its 1, 2, 3, 4....9 house! Lets make it 10 coz now Im in Subang..BINGGO! In a way, I do feel it change my characters a lot. Pindah tuh mmg susah, penat lepas tuh kena sesuaikan diri bukan senang. But trough that experience, Id learned to adapt myself to situations. Macam sesumpah gitu ;p Yea, I think I can survive if you put me or campak me in different kind of places with different kind of culture and environment. Cause, what I noticed Im the kind of person that can carry myself and just hangout or even talk to a complete and new person or you may call it strangers :D

          Maybe, I got that from my family. Mummy has a great way to alliances with people especially the Chinese. I think that is the reason why I can survive in Sunway ;p the way she talk, impressed me. So, as a result me myself I was complimented by the customers and guests about me competency and politeness when handling then and Im the most likable :) Macam suck-ass kan! pprrfffttt~ to bad, it actually happen :D The others, maybe because I was the youngest and the age gap is a GAP, so Im not so close to my siblings, is not I dont want to but I refused to just because "they are old! and Im young!" (useless reason right) well due to that reason and mindset until now I dont think Im able to get close to my brothers and sisters. I tried but it feels so awkward somehow. So influenced by them.....not likely or I just didnt noticed it yet.

           Friends. Aha! Do not forget about them. Even though we are close but I have my own way in bringing myself. Maybe, there are bits and parts of me that get influenced by them. Well, they were the one the initiate my social life. So, i dont what to put after 'so'. Teachers? To me they are not influencing but INSPIRING, for that I think Ill write in another blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment