Friday, June 29, 2012

Just Another Day

Dear Diary,
           I think Ill fail my Managing People paper :( I know I still have 1 more week to prepare but I just have no confident on it. I sucks on my assignments! I flunk my 1st assignment horribly, like seriously horrible!! I got like 8.2/20%...its not even half! and how am I suppose to be confident on passing this paper?

          Ouh well, if Im being the positive me Ill just say "I can do it!" "work harder! DOUBLE THE EFFORT" but the truth is........THERE IS NO ANY TRUTH, JUST THE REALITY! And tomorrow, well I have Skate Malaysia 2012, ice skating competition..yea me! Ice skating...cant believe it? Well Im not professional like I was in Taekwondo but just wanted to try sumting new. ;p I think, only that can make me smile now. Tho Im freaking nervous, I treat this as an experience, I jst noe Ill be laugh at but what the heck! EXPERIENCE~

(Ill doing this & I sucks on it!) ;p
       
              WISH GOOD LUCK FOR ME, TOMORROW :)









No comments:

Post a Comment