Sunday, September 16, 2012

Kawin?


Dear diary, 
             Im back!!! Heheheeh, I visited Mummy yesterday & I do feel like home ♡ I misses Mummy so much, and there are so so so many things I want to tell her. But the only thing that I can do now is pray for her. Tomorrow will be the 4th week since Mummy past awy. Owh ya! I learned how to cook Nasik Arab today with Bik Halimah and Yah Na ;) so skang, aQ dah boleh masak Nasik Arab ngeh! I knw tht Mummy will be proud of me. And I passesd my resit paper, yeeehhooo!
              Okie, back to the topic, actually I am quite surprise tht people are surprised when I say that I don't want to get married. Yea, I know that jodoh pertemuan dah ditentukn dan ditetpkn oleh Allah swt, and I know tht perkahwinan diharuskan bg org yg dah mampu. But it just like, hati aQ dah tawar, dah tertutup utk pandang lelaki what more to be in love and get married. Because, how would know or be sure tht the person tht u are with right now is the one for you. How you would know tht the person tht ur married with for 10 or 20 years won't be getting divorce the next day. I know memang laa perkara tuh kite nak elak, but we will nevr know ketentuan Allah Swt kan, rahsie Allah? The truth is jodoh pertemuan is Allah secrets, therefore we will never know, we will never be sure. And plus we will never know tht the person tht we tried to avoid all this while is the person tht will be with us one day, and the person tht we love with all our heart will be the one tht going to leave us one day or getting married with someone else.
             
          The motif of this blog is actually not to say no to marriege. But from what Ive been through, all that phoney relationships makes me more scared to try, plus now with Mummy is gone it is much more harder for me to believe in someone and trust me if Allah tetapkan aQ berkahwin walau bagaimanapon cara sekalipon, even my ags is already 40, then what to do?





2 comments:

  1. Janganlah macam itu .
    Segalanya ketentuan Allah. Untuk mendapat yang terbaik, kita mesti jadi yang terbaik dulu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janganlaa yg mcm mne pulak? Kalau sy mmg tak kawin pon, bukan ke itu pon dh ditentukan olh Allah? Ok maybe awak akn jawab supaye sy utk berusaha, berdoa dan bertawakal. Tapi yg sebenarnya semua hamba hamba Allah akan bertemu dg jodoh yg sebenarnye hanya di akhirat sane. Sy tak blh confirmkan yg jdh dady dgn mumy dan jodoh org org berkahwin tuh adalah pasangannye. Tak ada siapa pon boleh, sbb jodoh tuh rahsia Allah. Kalau sy blh confirmkan, itu bkn lagi rahsia. Everyone will live their liife in different ways, its jst a normal life cycle. Ape kurangnye sy lebihnye pada org lain, dan lebihnye sy kurang pada org lain. Therefore i take it as a positive thing, bknnye nak grumble what i dont hv tht other ppl does.

    ReplyDelete