Saturday, September 8, 2012

open house at kak Nani...

Dear diary,
            last night its not an open house really, it's just us family and cousins gathering around with family. Then after the Maghrib prayer we did bacaan Yassin for MummThen Of coz lah we eat Kak Nani's delicacies...Yummy!

         Actually what touches me the most is not Kak Nani's cooking or what, but what touches me the most is to see all my brothers and sisters are all in one place together. For all this while it's been Mummy's dream to see all of her 6 childrens gather in 1 place. And yesterday was a reality. There is one time actually happen before. It's the time when Nazrul do his house warming. Mummy "I am so happy to see all my children are here and plus they are praying for me..." and yes Mummy are indeed very happy to that moment andvI can still hear Mummy's saying while I'm typing this using my tablet ;p (Safa dah maju siut!!) Ok back to the the story, I think that was the one time after so many years of not to say perpisahan but everyone is havingvtheir own saperate path of life. But atvleast, Mummy had her chance (her last chance) to see all her children reunite. Mummy dah lama berdoa dan mintak pada Allah agar anak anak dia bersatu, Mummy selalu berpesan kat aQ yang "Tak elok bergaduh adik beradik, nanti rezeki kamu kena potong. Mummy dgn adik beradik aQ sumenye baik baik saja. Kami tak ada masalah pon bile bergaul, bergaduh pon tak pernah, selalu bertolak ansur. Itu yang bapak aQ ajar kami waktu kami kecik kecik dulu, bertolak ansur, kalau ikutkan tak suka, diamkan saja.."
          I think these is how Allah berikan kenikmatan dia. He won't give something that we want, but He will grant it when we need it. Sekurang kurangnya, walaupon Mummy dah tak ada nak melihat apa yang dia doakan menjadi kenyataan at least she will be much more peacefull because she get what she always wanted.
P/s: jakun jugak pakai bende alah nih. But I'll get use to it :D
   

1 comment: