Tuesday, June 4, 2013

IS PB? OR IS PB NOT?

Dear Diary,
          Was PB just a mistake? If PB was a mistake, thank God I knew it early so that I dont have to been through in deep shit as what I had been through with DCB. It was horrible and terrifying! But what if PB was not a mistake, maybe PB was just scared. I think I might be able to rely to what PB has been through. Yurp! 

           What can be much more hurtful then knowing your so called loving-boyfriend is married to your own kakak Angkat after I woke up from that dreadful comma....KAN!!! Love much?!? Stupid bloody-hell men. And also knowing that DCB had promised you to be with you and had your back no matter what happen and best friends till death tear us apart......but with a simple blow-off, everything flew away, away, away and away.

           Men. Will always be known by their sweet talks, promises that in the end will be just bullshit and theatrical drama. Will PB falls in the same category. Cause if PB does, men please dont do this to me. I cant really truly take it anymore. I know you know that it hurts, so please dont do this to me. Just go when you still can, go when its still early. 

          But if you are not in the same category as them, please stay, because I am getting used to have you around and I like it. So which one are you PB?

No comments:

Post a Comment