Sunday, April 28, 2013

LASAGNA

Dear Diary,
         Today begin with an awful morning, where I woke up being angry because of the dream that I almost scream and I actually punched my bantal peluk and my bantal peluk bang to wall and my heart is beating fast as Im been on a treadmill for half an hour jog. Is no longer a smile terukir on my face whenever I that gentlemen decided to say hello in my dream but from today onward its going to be the worst nightmare.

        Ok whatever! But the mood stretches the whole morning until I started my cooking. Im making Lasagna today! Heeeee :)) !!! I was hype up and getting excited to cook the sauce, smelling the aroma and thinking of what to do, all is jumble up in my head. Letting my body get loose, just go with the flow like always until there this one little situation occur. What the FUCK!!! In the middle of no where and for no reason the situation just occur like....taaaaddddaaaaa!!! My bloods are boiling (ignoring that the sauce is boiling too) and my heart beats more more more and more faster then usual "Who the hell, this fellow thinks he is!!? Just like that?? Am I a robot??" Trying to pushed the situation away and try to calm myself down and concentrate on cooking. Well, everything got much more worse then I could ever imagine. I burned my hand when the hot water spilled on me, didnt get the mirepoix in the right measurement and forget the recipes here and there. So there is a lot of roux incorporated in my lasagna today....haih!!~

      I just feel like crying. Tapi mungkin Allah tuh Maha Adil kan, dia bagi satu berite kurang baik untuk hamba Nya, lepas tuh dia bagi berita gembira pulak :)) Nina call asking whether the Lasagna is ready or not and she told me that everyone is coming to eat = THE KIDS!!! Yea :))) At least hilang jugak rasa sunyi aQ :D Daddy pown excited :)) Once the Lasagna is cooked and baked, 15 minutes later they arrived and Im back smiling again........ Tapi Aisyah demam panas, kesian dia...layu je dia. Dah laa kurus kering, sakit pulak tuh, panas sangat badan dia. Tapi kalau Ben, nampak makanan je...amboi terus ke dapur. Heheehe :)) Terhibur laaa jugak tengok aksi aksi budak budak nih ;p



This is what I did to my lasagna ;p

Sian Adik, toye je muka :((

No comments:

Post a Comment