Sunday, July 1, 2012

MUA?!?!?!!?

Dear Diary,
           Damn! Skate Malaysia 2012 finally over! Its weird, last year I'm one of the people who helped to keep the event running & this year, I'm one of the contestant. Pelik tapi benar. But WAIT! Me? I skate? I mean seriously, ice skating..not normal skate on wheels or board but ice? ye ke? Haahahah! Until now I still cant believe that I did this sport. But HELL YEAH! I CAN ICE SKATE & IM PROUD PEOPLE! PROUD! Im ROUND and SKATING :D Ok ok...dont start to overwhelmed myself...but who cares! I CAN SKATE! hahaahahahaahaha! :D


          What makes me skate? Well, I wanted to learn skating since forever. Since I was in high school. Its just Im not capable in transporting myself (rase cam time travel jherk) from Shah Alam to Sunway Pyramid. So, in the end, I couldnt learn how to skate. But I did skate for few times when I was in high school. The dream of learning how to skate, I just kept to myself I guess & by the way, that time I already taken up Taekwondo as my sport. FOCUS ON ONE! On what motivated me to skate is, I like to watch the ice skating movies & I like to watch people do artistic on ice (I watch on tv when they have some competition or performance) so, I was like "I want to do that, one day" "I will get to do that". Watching people move on ice flawlessly following the music and dance like a flying-ballerina makes smile & it was breathtaking. Even today, when I see Mirren Kaur skate, It just swept me on my feet & not forgetting Nicholas & Julian. That was when I started to like ice skating.

          Remembered when people asked me about my comma "mase awak koma dulu pernah mimpi apa apa tak?" let me translate "when I was in comma, did I ever dream about anything?" and my answer was "I dont know" I answered that because I do dreamed and felt like I was in somewhere and doing things that I cudnt describe but it was a long journey, I was in comma for 4 months & how am I suppose to tell the whole thing? So my simple answer is I dont know. Ok back to the story. Why suddenly relate comma with ice skating? Merepek kan aQ nih? ;p Well its because, I did dreamed myself ice skate when I was in comma. I dont know if the readers gonna believe me or not, its for me to decide because I was in the comma so only I know what I dreamed of. But in my dream, I was a bit thinner then now (hahahah! maybe in the future) I was skating in circle, gracefully and without falling :D yeah! In the future! TARGET! ;p

           Therefore, after I recovered from the comma, I make a checklist, because at that moment I know that life is short and uncertain, so I have to grasp all the possibilities and opportunities that may come towards me. And ice skating is definitely in my checklist. So I got myself to Sunway University taking diploma and after the canopy bridge was build, I often walked to Sunway Pyramid and my first pit-stop was the ice rink (0.05 possibilities yall might think it was McDonald RIGHT? but that was my second pit-stop ;p ) I stopped and looked down on the ice rink & prayed that one day Im able get to do that because I know I will. There is one day, Alan brought me to ice skate. And it was horrible. I couldnt balance myself and the whole skating trip I hold the side. Well, I do have a little bit problem with my balance after my comma. A 'little'. But it dosent stops me from from trying, since then, when I have the opportunity, I go down to the rink and skate, even though I have to hold by the side. But I still keep on coming.

           After my diploma, I worked at the rink as the Skating Academy assistant (and I was recommended by the rink manager, cool rite!) so, then is when all of this begins. And now Im under the coolest-coach-ever! Coach Bee Leng. And I just finished my first ice skating competition and focusing to the next competition Skate Asia 2012 in August. Well, Im still in the beginners lever (pre-Alpha) but I wont stop until I get my Freestyle level Insya Allah. And not to forget, I wont be able do this without Allah SWT help. HE is the one that gave me the dream and with HIS blessing & care, HE gave me the strength and gave me back my balance and courage to do this. Alhamdulillah.

p/s: dah macam GRAMMY award nye speech dah aQ rase ;p   

No comments:

Post a Comment