Sunday, July 15, 2012

Exam O-V-E-R

Dear Diary,
            EXAM IS OVER!!!! WOOOTTTT!! But I'm a bit scared hows da result going to be like. WAHTEVER laaa dont want to think, now is the time for me to focus on my Skate Asia 2012, that is on 2-9 of August and my both event falls on the 4th of August :))) so need to practice on my backward wiggle & be accurate on the melody of the song!


          Back to the story, after the final paper last Friday, we (the whole class, except Li Lu) went to Itallianies to celebrate our success-NESS of the Garden Of Light event. Supposedly, Mr D is joining but he had a meeting, so he couldn't join. So sad! So we went to Itallianies and sat and ordered laaa. There are 2 menus, one is the value lunch menu and one is ala carte menu. And as usual I will look for Lasagna...beef. So there is 2 lasagna, one is in the value lunch meal which it only cost RM20 including the drink and appetizer, and one is in the ala carte which is RM34 sumting laaa. So, I asked the cute waiter (damn! the waiters there are super handsome! SWEET!!) is the portion for lasagna ala carte and value meal is different, he said yes. because the ala carte one is made for sharing 2 person, and the ala carte is for 1 person portion laa. So, since we can spend like RM32 (money from the event) each, so I decided to go for ala carter one, is worth of the money and is just 2 person size portion, so whats the harm kan! And I ordered drinks too, non-alcoholic of course, but Nic and Marcella ordered beer..and boy! they are drunk, especially Nic..superb!


              So few minutes later my food came, the lasagna that is suppose to be for 2 person came, and the lasagna is HUGE!!!! and CHEESY and YUMMY! Is super super humongous, that it is not for 2 but it is for 4 person sharing!!!! MUAHAHAHAAHA! So for me to be kind (as if!) ;p , I offered other people to taste (because once i start eating, dont bother me!) so some of them did take some and in my mind ok good less food to finish, and then I start eating. The first 10 scoop of  lasagna to my mouth is wonderful and delicious, but when it comes to the 11th scoop, my dear Allah, I just want to puke (muak). But I dont want to throw out RM34 plus plus away, so I decided to eat it slowly, so I took my generous and ample time to eat it and seriously I MANAGE TO FINISH IT ALL! victory! And other type of food like the cake (we celebrated Felyn, Queeny and Han Ying birthday) I just have to say NO. my tummy is totally bloated and couldn't be tugged-in, like im pregnant! yet Im so great full tht I wore baju kurung.. hahahaahaha but watever it is, is a wonderful experience, and not going to have ala carte lasagna in Itallianies anymore, unless there is a person tht want to share with me. But I definitely go to Itallianies for Lasagna :))


              So after the celebration, we went for karaoke at RedBox (I owe Kasim RM14 for that) ;p so we sat in there for few hours and we sang our heart out!! Its surprising to find tht Nic and PJ is a good singer, nice voice....and seriously surprising to find out that Siti Nurhaliza's song Bukan Cinta Biasa is known to all of us...so basically I called tht 1 Malaysia song! ;p


              It was a huge relive to all tht after the exam. The papers really deliberately killed us for having 5 conservative papers in 5 straight days, no break in the middle at all...AT ALL! Its killing our brain, head, body and every cells in our body...So for having this, really remove mountains of burdens off our shoulders :))


           
           

No comments:

Post a Comment