Saturday, July 28, 2012

Guy Talk!

Dear Diary,
         Last night I asked Mummy "Ma, do you think I will ever get married?" and Mummy answered "Hish! Why are you thinking of getting married? Awak ada banyak lagi benda yang awak nak buat." And I said "Takde laaa, it's just a question do you think I will ever get married tuh jhe" and Mummy said "Ntahlaaa, aQ tak tahu nak jawab soalan itu."


       Before I continue, let me introduce the nicknames of the guys that me and Mummy talked last night:
1. He is charming, kind but Duween said "Mata dia juling" haha & likes to eat Double Cheeseburger. So lets call him Double Cheeseburger.
2. He is an really really old friend of mine, known him since high school & dulu sampai sekarang same jhe rupe dia. He is Big Mac.
3. He is also an old friend and know him since high school but to compare him before and now he is much more primp and handsome then before. So lets call him French Fries (there is another factor why i call him that, figure it out ;p ).
4. Another guy, I know him since college. Since he is the latest that I know so I called him Chicken Foldover.


Wondering why I'm giving the guys McD nicknames? Been doing that high school, so I also don't know why.


       So after, asking Mummy the question above, Mummy did say one thing "Asalkan kamu tak kahwin dengan laki orang sudah. Itu aQ tak bagi." Then I answered her back, what type of men do you want me to get married with? Mummy's 1st criteria is not someone else husband, although he is divorcee but CANNOT!  Second, look at his family, pick someone that is from educated background, not meaning his family must have a PHD from oversea or what so ever. But pick someone that the family is well educated, well to do (they doesn't have to be a duke or rich) and open minded. And finally, he himself has to be well educated and can managed himself. Not someone that only talks, but do nothing (I can't give any specific example here ;p).


        So, I asked for some examples from my friends. My mom knows all my friends, guys or girls she knows all. If she doesn't know, she will never let me go out with my friends. So among all the guy-friends that Mummy knows, I picked the top 4 that I think that quite suit the criteria. And by the way, I don't really have so many guy-friends that really stick as a friend. So I said "Macam Double Cheeseburger?" Then Mummy answered "I don't really think he is a good choice" then I asked "Why?" then she said "Just look at him, you can never stand with a guy like him anyway. And look at his friends, especially his girl-friends, all is the rugged, outgoing and go-out-at-4-in-the-morning type and from well-to-do-family, he will only choose a girl that is from 'rich' background and anyway he himself does not convey himself as a confident stand-own-his-feet guy. Can you stand with him if you had a husband like that? And do you think he will lay-off his friends after he get married?" OK! I couldn't answer Mummy's questions or more to say like an 'attack' haahah! So I said "Ok then, forget bout getting someone like Double Cheeseburger, how about Big Mac?" And Mummy answered "He is well-stable-kind-of-guy. I don't think his the type of a party guy, well he socialized but he knows his limit and he is a smart guy too. Bukan nak tengok handsome jhe, perangai pown kena tengok jugak." Aik Mummy dah macam perli nih ;p "Owh ok, so I need to find someone like Big Mac, check!" 


        Then I asked about French Fries. "He is ok too. Family-wise and his own life is ok. But he does look a bit immature." Hahaah! I have to second that! ;p For French Fries is half-half check! And last but not least, Chicken Foldover, "I don't know much about him." OooO-Oh so Chicken Foldover  is very 'NEW' indeed ;p. But Mummy did say in the end "It doesn't mean that you have to end up with your own circle of friends. You may end up with someone that is very new and you just know. But pick the guys wisely. Don't pick someone that doesn't fit yourself nor the family. Pick someone that is the same level as you are and see his background and family as well" End of conclusion. So! Big Mac-kindda-similar-guy WHERE ARE YOU? ;p.


        Sebelum terbentuknya penilaian daripada readers. My Mom is not that kind of picky-person. She is very open-minded person and cool person when you get to know her. To be honest, most of my friends like my Mom very much. She is not the type that Mak Bedah gossip kat Mak Minah kindda type. She is very outgoing. She don't mind with who I'm being friends with, but when talking about getting married, well she knows me more then I do, so she knows my characteristics and attitude well enough so she knows or see something that I don't know or see. So Mummy bukan memilih suruh end-up dengan anak raja or what. If end-up dengan anak raja pown, but perangai macam anak setan, Mummy still reject ;p . And for me to be talking about this with Mummy is kind of FUN :D It's surprising what Mummy really sees in my friends that I sendiri terlepas pandang or memang tak nampak. A mother will always be a mother, she just want the best of the best for her children. And as for me, bukannye aQ nak kawin sangat pown. Just tengok Mummy's current condition right now, if I don't have this conversation last nigh I'm scared that I never will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment