Thursday, July 26, 2012

Blogsode (2)

Dear Diary,
         Damn it! I let time get control over me once again! Thank you time, thank you very much! argghhh! It's so frustrating when I have so many things to do in so little time. I thought I only faced it when it comes to studying, but it also mangle with my own personal, activities, life! Ugh! I just hate it when it all went......I don't know where it went coz I already lose control of it! AAaaaAAaaaAAAAAaaa!


         Skate Asia is coming up, 2nd August and my event is Saturday & Sunday! And Skate Asia it's not like Skate Malaysia where I still can take up the Student Practice Credit to practice a day before competition, the rink will be closed starting Monday. And I'm still struggling with the routine and I thought I can practice it tomorrow (Friday) morning, last practice. But NO! My practical confirmation have to come NOW! Plus Daddy is coming down to Subang to do some arrant and he will also going to pick me up to Bangi. And (how many 'and' laa!) I have to take a confirmation letter from Ms Merry tomorrow, before I report myself on Monday. Ouh! Before that, my internship will be at Holiday Villa Subang, thank you. And I just knew it before buka puasa just now. Haish! Now the only choice is, if I still want to go to practice I need to ask Joji to drop me at the rink early in the morning (Subuh) sebab sehaluan for him to go to work. Then 8.30am I have to rush to college to collect the letter. My Goodness! My life is damn good!


         I know I'm supposed to take this skating thingy for fun. But I just couldn't or can't let my partner down. Ok, I'm still at the beginners level (me & Clare) but Clare is looking forward to this competition, if you just see her eyes and excitement, I just can't let her down. I have to do my best, to make the routine perfect, do it for Clare & for me of course and not forgetting for Coach BL. Because me and Clare are partners, so therefore I must make sure my movement is on my blade not butt (if u get what I mean). 


         I know Skate Asia will be exciting! I just can feel it :D But just the timing for me to prepare myself is the problem. Haiyaaa! Why laa like this! :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment