Monday, April 22, 2013

A DREAM IS A DREAM

Dear Diary,
         Dida and Kak Intan went to Jakarta today, maybe went to buy some material-sewing things that I have no knowledge off ;p Tapi tadi (Since I have to assignments, and I usually start of in the middle of the night so I decided to have an early nap just now) mimpikan Mummy. The situation is probably in the sewing room downstairs and Mummy just came home from Jakarta :))) Mummy was so happy coming back from Jakarta, even though sometimes she do look serious but in a good and happy way. I asked her hows Jakarta and she replied "Best! Banyak kain kat sane cantik cantik and that person wants to come down and see the kilang and kedai Bangi.." I know that Mummy does not really keen to go to Indonesia because of her past experience that she went with Opah Tam before so I asked her again "Bersih ke kat sane..." then she answered "Ok laaa, its improved..." I miss you Mummy, and Im happy that you are happy now <3 :)))

        Selalunye kan, since sebelum Mummy meninggal lagi. Every time aQ mimpikan Mummy 'dia' mesti muncul sekali, he just MUST appear! I dont know why he have to be presence but there he is, even he is not on the same scene at Mummy but he must be in the dream that Im having in the same NIGHT! Tension juga bila asyik-asyik 'dia' muncul kan but at same time I do miss him so Im a bit happy to see him in my dream. Haih! aQ  pon tak tahu la apa kena dengan aQ ni? Meroyan agaknya. In my dream, he was happy posting pictures and updating status in FB :)) Im glad that he is and hope he is really happy now no matter with or without someone but I hope and pray that he is happy with what he is doing currently. I know he is determine kind of person and I cant wait to read up about his current project in the newspaper :)) If not mistaken it will be launch on June, 'dia' cakap laaa... 

         Oh well! A dream is a dream :)) But I am happy to see both of them :D Bye bye for now!~

No comments:

Post a Comment