Sunday, April 7, 2013

OUTBAC BROGA @BROGA, NEGERI SEMBILAN - SUMMARY

Dear Diary,
         So ini adalah sambungannya. After the tak cukup kenyang lunch, WH ushered us the next activity and it is the Leap of Faith (buat bunyi macam Where The Money Drop). Ok now here is how the game goes. There this one tall and big tree and ada macam besi dibuat tangga to climb up and there is a small like 2 feet by 2 feet platform and the height from the ground to the platform is about +- 10 meter. So just imagine the fear that was been installed in each of us to climb up! And once your up there are this one bar (just imagine monkey bar) like 1 and half feet from the edge of the platform. So what are we suppose to do, is to climb up to the platform and when you are up there STANDING, you must jump and reach and hang at the monkey bar then let go and drop down.

        So the 1st victim is Nic. Wah! So confident ar this fellow. Hehe, actually the reason for why he is going 1st because he volunteered to be the model on how to put on the safety harness. YES! There are safety harness attached on the climber and jumper body. Engkau gila tak ada safety harness and just FYI, we don't buy any insurance before coming to Outbac Broga, heeeee! So bacause Nic was the model therefore, he has to be the first who climb and jump! So there he goes, so confidently walking towards the tree "On Bayer" he said to WH and "Bayer On, Climb On" WH answered back to Nic then Nic started his climb. So he climb la, and he reached the platform and once he stepped on and looked down "Oh SHIT!!" and his face were pucat, so pale and he started not wanting to go down and ask WH to give him 5 minutes. Hehehe...we looking from down here were laughing like mad seeing Nic acting such way ;p But he did jumped after 7 minutes up there and he managed to grabbed the monkey bar and we was like "Wwwooo!" and clapped then he let go and WH slowly rolled Nic down.

       Im not really sure who went after Nic, I think its WJ but SI stole the light ;p she was so funny and cute as a button at the platform and so frightened up there until I think she going to fainted. Actually, once your up there, there will be no way going down except to jump because to climb down will be so much scarier and dangerous then jumping. SI was really scared up there until Steph have to come by and talked to SI to close her eyes and put her hand on the harness and just walked-off the platform. So she did as been told. Well most of us managed to jump and grab the bar except for me, Queenny and SI. And as for my experience, it was scary and my tummy tighten like hell and my knees like no bone, haahah but I just gulped it in and try to act cool (aku kan MACHO! ;p ) So "I dont think I can grab the bar can or not" then WH answered "At least try to grab the bar laa" So ok "1 2 3!!" then I jump and I closed my eyes and didnt see what is in front of me so I dont grab the bar and just go down. Heh! But at least I jumped right! I know I cant do it because my legs are not that strong as it used to be before the second comma I had in 2008. But I know that I must, MUST to work on it more :))

      So the third and fourth activity that we did is wall climbing and kayaking. Nothing much to tell here because nothing interesting happen. But for me personally, the part that I like when doing wall climbing is when you come down...because it was so cool to go down that way. You bounced off the wall ;p its like absailing just you dont have to hold and release the back rope. For kayaking its kayaking lah! Its like free and easy activity. Its the fourth activity that is really happening, and what it makes it more interesting, they placed the activity at the last slot and we are mostly ran out of energy and for me Im whacked! But hey, I came here to try everything and have FUN, so I just participated even though Im tired, ignored it!


     Its the water obstacle where there are 5 different obstacles and we are suppose to choose one way to go to the middle of the lake, and another way to go out. So there is one obstacle which looks like a tangga but it was being lay like a bridge and a wobbly rope to hang on to catch the balance. And one more is a rope to walk and a rope to hold. Another one is a batang pokok that is being lay down across the pond, so its look like a balancing beam la kan. Second last is few arranged tires that goes to the middle of the lake. And last but not least is 2 plastic tank (I dont actually know what it calls) and you have to balance and sit on it and pull yourself to the middle of the lake (later Ill post pictures so that you will get clearer picture). And I was so terrible in balancing (even though Im a skater) therefore, there are a lot of falling inside the lake incidents. And because of that went I want to choose the way to go out, I thought I choose to sit in the balancing beam and pushed myself, but it is much more harder then I thought, my hand have no strength at all! Adeh!~ And I think Im the reason that my team lost the game and as the punishment we had to sing while half of our body in the water. Hahahaah! So I feel like Im responsible for the loss, so I lead the sing-along with Titanium song, heeeee! Thats the only song that came out in my head :)))

      So the day end. It was awesomely FUN! I was so happy that I had this opportunity to join this trip and its so worth it! I always loved outdoor activities especially the adventurous kindda type. I am an out goer, but just because the second comma is like a real big bummer for my life and also my body. I never thought that after the second comma I would have any chance to do the thing that I love again. Even though when I had my chance, but I have no confident in myself, Im scared I'll be just a troublesome to the others later. But after my skating, I realize that everything happen for a reason, and backing up from the things that I love is not the reason I had my second comma. So after I realized that I can actually managed skating, my confidence did boost up along, I fell like "Hey! If I can ice skate, what else I cant do.." so when I over heard the conversation between Jia Rong and Stephanie (although is in Chinese) I just step into the conversation and agreed! And Im glad that I did :))) So, there will be more to come of me doing all these outdoor activities. I do really want to do paragliding, but maybe Ill try to finish all the activities that Outbac Broga has to offer first. Nic did want to come back for other activities that they offer like waterfall absailing, white water rafting and maybe again...caving :) So maybe Ill work on more to build up my body strength because there a lot more adventures that yet to be explore.......Hope Ill get to update you readers more after this. Bye! :D









No comments:

Post a Comment