Sunday, April 21, 2013

CLARIFY

Dear Readers,
         Since the numbers at the counter is increasing and I actually could not believe it but Alhamdulillah ada jugak orang nak peduli pasal aQ ;p Ok! I just want to clarify few things (I never thought I would do this but yeah! Im doing doing it!) first of all, maybe some of you are little bit weird on the language that I had been using for this blog and also when I use English you could read a lot of GRAMMAR mistakes all over my post..hehe! ;p Well that is the reason why I called my blog 'My Diary'. I am from Malaysia, and I am a Malay (quarter Chinese) but I dont speak Chinese and was raised by the Malay customs and teaching (a bit British because of my parents but my parents are not British...haih! ;p ). Therefore, my mother tongue is Bahasa Melayu but I also communicate in English as well. And I thank my Mummy and Daddy and my siblings due to the frequent usage of communicating in English. So I hope that explains the mixtures of language in my posts. For the grammar part; The real reason for me to set up this blog is for me to voice out or write out my real life experience. At first, I dont really care whether my blog is being read by others or not, I just want to let it out. So that is why I named it 'My Diary'. Once I write it, I dont bother to correct it or to change what I had wrote because it was my experience and I dont want to, not in this world to change a single bit of what had happen. So, I just write write write TYPE! Then Ill post it just like that :D 

      I hope it make sense to all of you (readers) and Im really really sorry if reading my posts is making you migraine or getting headaches and seeing bunch of ponies running around and jumping the gate ;p just because you want to figure out "what in the world this crazy girl trying to SAY!!!!" ;p  So that is it! I guess...Thank you for reading my posts and I hope you will enjoy my stories :))) 

No comments:

Post a Comment