Thursday, April 11, 2013

I NEED AIR THAT ILL KILL TO BREATH!

Dear Diary,
         Kenapa aQ jadi macam nih?? I dont really think that I had done anything productive for this past week!! Hati tak tentu, demam tuh memangla tengah demam sekarang but at the same time I just could not think straight.  I knew this kindda thing will happen. I knew it that this stuff, stupid stuffs its not worth it all! This feeling is meaningless, HE IS MEANINGLESS!! But what the heck! I just, still go for it. In hoping it will work out this time. Stupid ME! Idiot stupid bitch ME! I dont know what to do, I dont know who to turn to. Mummy is no longer available because she is gone. Nak move on pon macam, I dont know how. Just do my stuff and ignore him, can I do that? Can I just ignored that stupid maniac person that has so much affect on me?? Every time I think about it, it just make me sick and think about that Grosse Salope even make me sicker until I want to vomit all my fats out and transfer to that CHIENNE so that she can be more gros et gras un gros et gras until the world explode!! Ergh! Im such a child.....................

       I cannot be like this. I have to stop this. Once and for all! But HOW? Ouh, God please help me....

No comments:

Post a Comment